torstai 27. syyskuuta 2012

love

 
 
You said
you will love me forver
i belived you
 
You promised to take me
to moon and back
Give me a star from sky
 
You said you will never, never
let me down
never, ever hurt me
 
And i was fool enought to belive
fool for love
and still am
fool for love
 
Fool for dream
fool for you
fool for belive
 
 
What ever you do
where ever you might go
where ever this life takes us
i will love you
now and forever.
 
 
I wanna make a song for you
i wanna hold you
i wanna touch you
i wanna make love to you
 
Still belive in us
still belive in dream
still love you
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a good night all
Maarit
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit, this poem touched me, it reminds me of exactly what I want to say to my David and how I feel. No matter what happens in my life, I will always love him... Even though he broke my heart worse than anyone else ever did... I really believed him.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh Launna.. I understand.. love can be so raw.. hugs to you, my friend..

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)