torstai 23. elokuuta 2012

my way

Yep, i think that i found part of my path again :)

One special person is..well, we are talking thru internet, so that´s a beginning. I have fever, rel one ;) now, but still full of energy!! In my mind, my body is still a bit tired..

It´s so cool, like everything is just happening, couse i got sick. This fever, i mean. I started to see, what belongs in my life. What do i need and where i´m good.

Then, i got invitation to one place, restaurant. Vip, with avec. Actually, i have received few in short time, but sort of have ignored them.

I think that there´s a reason for those... For my work poin of view. After all, this business is easyer, when you know some one from somewhere, it´s just how things go. And i have to say: i´m so excited!! For a long, long time..i have been waiting for some sort of sign! And best part is, that here, at home it so ok. That, what I was worried most....is ok. 

And one more good thing: I dont have malignant tumors, these are all good kind, and with some poison..good as new!!




So, now i´m off to bed, hoping that this fever is gonna go away

Have a great day all
Maarit 

1 kommentti:

  1. Maarit, I am soooo happy for you that the tumors are not malignant... WOOT!!!!

    I really hope things go well for you:)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)