tiistai 7. elokuuta 2012

autumn

So, it´s here... :) I saw it today, i smelled it in the air, I felt it in wind...Autumn.

Love this time of year!! In forest, that scent is so overwhelming: moss, sponges....everything!!! Trees are changing colors...

I have made juice from red berrys, jello from black berrys. Apples are coming, potatos are almost ready...

I can dig my sweaters from closet..my autumn shoes..wrap my self in those warm things...

And soon its gonna be darker outside, so i can put caldels here and there, fire in fireplace...

In autumn, i get this extra energy to do new things and also start again some old ones, like jogging..

This is so great time, in so many ways!!!

And who knows, maybe something great is waiting in this autumn, dont know, just have this funny feeling ;)






Hope you have a great day
Maarit

8 kommenttia:

  1. What a refreshing post. I am sitting here sweating my butt off, wishing for autum

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. well, then i will wish you some Finnish weather..:)) Pretty cool now!!

      Poista
  2. Autumn is beautiful, it is my favorite time of the year... I love all the colors and crunching leaves beneath my feet.:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Me too!!! :)) and my friend camera, is with me all the time!! :)))

      Poista
  3. Wishing you all things good this autumn.. i think it is my favourite time too. In Australia we are just coming out of a long Winter and going into spring...here we have lots of wild flowers and baby birds like kookaburras.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi there Good :)) I wish all the best to you too :)I have read a lot about Australia´s nature, its so beautiful!! One of my friend, from Finland, spend half year here, half in Oz. One day i really wanna visit there!
    I love autumn here in Fin also, colors e.g. And, yes, i love winter too. Snow, cold but fun! I take my 2 dogs, and head in the woods, me sitting in sledding and dogs running..they love that too!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your life sounds so interesting to me - I have never been sledding. In Australia we don't have a lot of snow - only in the south for a short time each year.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Lesley! It´s guite different there. I just love Australia! One day i will come to visit there. I was in Arizona last year, and there too, was´nt snow.. i missed that a lot ;)I will put more pics from here, so you can see that lifestyle of us in winter:) I really do love snow and cold, maybe cuz we have use to that. Playing in snow etc.

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)