keskiviikko 6. kesäkuuta 2012

timeless time




I´m a gemini by my horoscope. I do and dont belive i horoscopes. I dont belive those, what are etc in newspapers everyday walls.

Actually those are more funny.

But i do.. well, belive is not the right word, couse it represent so bigger things. I read with thought some things about horoscopes, like properties of different star signs. And mostly with gemini few things are so true. There is two person in one mind. Sounds more like weard, i know.

And of course it´s all about how you react different things, and behave. Horoscopes are not liberation for bad behavior. Or excuse.

But in my case.. i know that my nature is difficult, for me mostly.

One day i enjoy to be home, do gardening, cook.. And next day i need to go and drive, with car, motorbike, with something!

I need to feel the speed, put music loud and see open road. If i cant do that, i get almost panic!!
I try to balance with golden road, sometimes i just have to jump off from it.

You can say, that sometimes i´m living in extremes. But that´s who I am.

And for people, who dosent need those things in his/her life..so hard to understand. And i understand that.
It´s a mirragle to find someone to understand.

If someone tryes to put me to some mold.. just cant! I do just the opposite.
And then i know, i´m hard to handle.

Now i´m gonna share my two secrets with you: my dream for career is journalist. Always has been, but i have thouhgt that like it´s never gonna happen to me. Why? Couse i didnt belive myself. Not too late..
Other is back to modelling, or that world. Not full time, couse that´s over for me (age and weight are so important. Not no one´s falt, that´s how that industry just works)

So, now i have said those out loud.

I have felt fire for those things almost all my life. One i have done, modelling. And I loved that so much! Still do.

I´m in that poin in my life, that i have this great opportunity to work from home. So, i have time. And That gives me more fuel to want those dreams.

That i call my timeless time.

Of course i have heard, that that´s not a real job. Real job is when you go some place, every day at same time.
Belive me, that´s not for me! Doing same thing day after day... For some people thats good, and my choises are too unstable.

That´s why i love to have different people arond me, couse we are individuals, nobodys better that other.











General behavior: Gemini (the twins) is a very complex and confusing sign. To some people you can seem like a wonderful friend, while to others you will seem two-faced and sneaky. You will act like a child for most of your life. That includes both the good and bad characteristics of children. You are happy and energetic when things go right for you. However, when things go wrong, you can be passive-aggressive and very mean. You find decisions hard to make, since you can never stay with the one that you originally choose. You tend to fight loosing battles for something that you call a "moral" cause (even though you know it isn't). One quality (you decide whether it's good or bad) you have is the ability to lie and appear that you are telling the complete truth. You prefer to use someone else's solution to a problem than thinking of your own. Many of Gemini's poorer traits are due to your lack of self-esteem. It is very tough to get your attention. You will be thinking about many things at a time and you can't concentrate on any particular thing at one time. You may be praising somebody but at the same time you will be thinking against him(her). But the most intelligent people on the earth are Geminians.

Romantic behavior:The uncertainty of the Gemini temperament does not favor lasting affairs and is the cause of much friction in their love life. You are little swayed by passion, and the only way to retain your fidelity is to meet your varying moods constantly in a fair and unsuspecting manner. You prefer light relationships to more lasting ones.

Important Information on Geminians

  • Good career choices for you are:

    Debater
    Diplomat
    Preacher
    Teacher
    Writer
    Journalist
    Lawyer

  • Geminians are prone to diseases of the nervous system and illnesses in the upper body.
  • Your ruling planet: Mercury.
  • The twins are associated with Gemini.
  • Your lucky color: green.
  • Your lucky gemstones: Emerald and Diamond.
  • Your lucky numbers : 3 and 7.


Ok, i recognize few things.. ;)))))


I was hoovering before i started to write, then i just got so tired of that... "Is this my life?"
Now..well, i could go back to hoovering :DDD


Have a great day all
Maarit

Ps.. little affaid, need to call for doc, my back is hurting, again.. next step is X-ray..you remember, what i told you about thise lumps..now i have to face those..



















2 kommenttia:

  1. My David is a Gemini.. he has the wonderful aspects of this sign.

    Good luck with your writing Maarit, I am working on having the ability to write full time, this is my dream as well.

    Have an awesome day:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, David is also! Nice!
    Thank you Launna and I do hope SO much that you can get your dream to come true asWell:)))))

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)