perjantai 15. kesäkuuta 2012

standing here

Ok, first... i wrote much longer text before, then happend something weard and i lost it! So, i shortened this a bit, couse i need to go soon.. sorry!!

So, i have been these few days so emotional, feeling up and down. Tired and not. Moody and not.

I let those feelings just came, good and bad, couse somehow i knew, that those are gonna lead me to something new. Prepare, if you will..

Now? Now i´m standing front of this new path. I can see only this few next steps, but i know, that there´s so much new, exciting things waiting for me.
And somehow i know that there´s some big, important thing also. Something, what i was´nt ready before.

I feel butterflys in my stomach, and i can see myself getting more security. I can feel that coming stronger bit by bit, hour by hour.

Grazy?? Well, at least it feels so good, like magic in the air... :)

I know, that i can take that first step in peace... I know that there´s nothing that´s gonna hurt me... Everything is leading in right way, like my life suppose to be.

I have to tell you, this is wild feeling, have you ever had one???

I just love this feeling, and i love that i´m standing front of something new. I will follow that path, and listen to my senses...



It´s not really that goal, it´s the jouney..

4 kommenttia:

  1. "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
    --Ralph Waldo Emerson, Circles
    ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I have reading your blog, I have been so busy with my CPA course. One more month and I am done, I can hardly wait:)

    Great post and I am yes I know what you mean by that wild feeling, I have been feeling it for a while, I just need to really listen :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna, go for it :)))) soon it´s done, so nice! Happy for you!

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)