maanantai 25. kesäkuuta 2012

Rain

Looking out of the window, i see Water coming down From sky.
Theres beautiful sound in rain...

if you touch the rain, it feels so pure..
you Can feel it in Your fingers, running thru..

Hot drink, terrace..
Listening that Music, rhythms...

Or running in Forest, feeling rain in your face..

Beautiful!

Thats my day today, it has rain all day.
And I do love rain.

I can escape to my dreams for a while..
I Can wrap myself in Warm clothes..
And just dream ...

What do I dream?

I dream about Love
About tender touch
Abort tense Kiss

And I dream so much more..

Mainly I just enjoy rain.

Tomorrow i think i'm ready to tell you more.

Now i just wish you all great day
Maarit


2 kommenttia:

  1. I just LOVE <3 rain, especially if I can relax inside listening to it pelting the windows and if it's warm, I even love to walk in it:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Me too Launna!!!:-)it is so...safe??? Feeling...funny to say like that...

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)