sunnuntai 6. toukokuuta 2012

So, sunday...

Here i am, all alone.. Ok, not, that was from a song  name: hell or high water from KISS. I am actually just playing with my phone and waching that huge moon!!! They call it supermoon, and it really is that!
I dont sleep at all in fullmoon, i am moongrazy.... I have sooo much ideas right now, and those seems so good.. But i know, that in the morning they are not so good ideas....
So, if i just sit here and enjoy this grazy feeling, lets see what i have done before sun  comes up ;)))
So, good night all
Maarit

3 kommenttia:

  1. Maarita, I wish I could see that full moon, it's not clear enough for me to see it here:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Launna, i took one pic, hope you can see something from that?? Not such a grear pic, it was kind of spooky feeling to be out alone..i really wondered, where are all werewolfs and what direction those are coming....

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Launna, i took one pic, hope you can see something from that?? Not such a grear pic, it was kind of spooky feeling to be out alone..i really wondered, where are all werewolfs and what direction those are coming....

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)