torstai 3. toukokuuta 2012

one old man

One old man had it all: money, status, car... all? Well, almost. He didnt have heart. Only thing that made his heart to pump, was more money.
He did almost anything for money and power. Betrayal, coldness or using  others was no stranger to him.

Still, never fully satisfied. He had this old buddy, who didnt had money. He didnt had a car. He had just himself and smile. He seemed to be happy all the time.

This rich man bought and bought. He was happy, for a sec. And then needed more. He didnt had anyone to share his richness, couse he didnt had time to spend to others.

Poor man had  good friend. And himself. He had made settlement with himself, learned from passt and saw, what was really important. Small things around and inside.

He didnt need to buy anything. He was happy about one flower from nature.
Rich man wanted also flower, he bought hole flower shop. And was´nt happy.

Older those guys got, more depressed rich man came. He lost his only love, money. All of it. And end up to be lonely. He had hurt so many people during making money, that nobody wanted to be with him. Except his only buddy. He had a heart of gold.

But it was too degrading for this rich man to accept any help, couse he had laughed to him so many years.

He ended up to wondering old streets of sorrow, alone. If you look closely, you can see him..wondering..alone.



I really had to thought about this yesterday, and day before.
I had a doc this morning. I found two lumps from my back.
My mother died in cancer, which started from back. Yesterday i imagine, what would i do, if that doc says to me: you only have 2 months...

I started to look aroun. Really look. I mean, i thought that i do so normally. But this was more. I was so happy in that moment! Can you belive? Still am. I dont know, how much we have here in earth, but...Every moment is beautyful! We dont think so much, what do i do, if i dont have much time. We start to think, when something happens. But really, its worth to start now, couse i think, that worst thing is going to be that, when we realize, that i didnt want to do that, i wanted to do this, later.....
Well, if theres not later...Do it now! ;)



Have a great day all,
Maarit :)
















7 kommenttia:

  1. I love this story Maarit, it is so true to life. I will pray for you that you don't have cancer but I have to say I LOVE your attitude that you will be happy in the moment, all we have is this moment and we need to remember how truly blessed we are. Awesome post:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Launna, So much! I am really touched by youre comment!
      Thank God, that doc thinks, that it is propably goodkind....:)

      Poista
  2. Hi your post made me think of a poem by Stephen Crane:

    In the desert
    I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
    Who, squatting upon the ground,
    Held his heart in his hands,
    And ate of it.
    I said, “Is it good, friend?”
    “It is bitter—bitter,” he answered;

    “But I like it
    "Because it is bitter,
    "And because it is my heart.”

    Also I hope of course that the doctor is right.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. HI, and that is great poem! I havent read that before, but thank you for sharing it with me. That is really great.. :)

      Thank you

      Poista
  3. Somehow I can relate to this...could it be...?? someone I know, sounds so familiar ;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. You'll be fine, I'm sure!
    You are fine already because in your words you show that you know the true meaning of life!
    All the best!

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)