sunnuntai 27. toukokuuta 2012

Good night from Finland

Today we took a long ride with this cool bike. I love that feeling, When i Sit on bike, Start it..that Sound of powerful engine! Give it Some gas,.. and there we go!
Wind, smells, speed.. That is such a feeling that i Cant describe! Now I feel so relaxt and Sort of wild? yes, that's how i feel with bike.

I have few issues to sort tomorrow, and I hope that i have strenght to deal those things..

I Will tell you tomorrow more, now is not right time.
That's tomorrows problem.

I wish you all good night
Maarit





2 kommenttia:

  1. Such lovely scenery Maarit:) Have an awesome day tomorrow:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Good that you liked :))) It was awesome to drive there!
    And you Know, this day came up to be so good day! so thank you For wishing me that;)))

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)