lauantai 12. toukokuuta 2012

Finland wears green

It´s here!!!!! Spring!!! And almost summer. Awesome! I love to look those small flowers to come out and see the sun, i love that small wind, which blows tenderly in my cheek. Sun, which warms up, birds are singing. What more can one need??

Now, its raining.. But so fresh air. I love rain, i dont know why. It´s so great to go out, smell all new fragrances, that nature offers.


Satisfaction is all about those small things around me. This is something, that helps me thru, when i have so much in my mind.
And those thougs are somehow hiding still, waiting to come out. But i can feel them coming, it could be inspiration to something new. That´s what i love, when I start to feel creative, sweet pain and then just let my self to enjoy.. ;)





Becouse of that grazy, sweet pain that i have, i have sort of blog in my writing, so I think that need to go jogging instead.. in the rain, love that!!!

Have a great day all
Maarit



4 kommenttia:

  1. Jogging in the rain? Great! Have a wonderful day you too!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love to see the spring flowers, so very pretty. I too love the rain, it seems to clear my mind:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Same here, its just so freshing, and i somehow think more clearly..:)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)