tiistai 29. toukokuuta 2012

B-day :)

It is, i´m 41years now!! And i have to say, after all i have gone true... I´m Happy! :))

10-15 years ago i thought, that i dont see this day. TG i was wrong. When you have seen the bottom of life, it´s easyer to concentrate those positive things.

And not small, or bigger things rock this boat easily.


Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
Confusion, delusions, kill your dreams in time
You ask me how I took the pain
Crawled up from my lowest low
Step by step and day by day
'Till there's one last breath to go
- Paul Stanley, his song: live to win-


 I bought one tree in front yard, to symbolize few thngs: that thing, what i told you yesterday, is done. My B-day and for my dad.








And i tryed to load pic of that tree, but there´s something wrong in that app, so later.. ;)) As you know, i love to post photos!!!!
                                                  
Here´s some cake for all of you :))....ok, i have to make mine still ;DD But i want to do like that, looks great!!!




And after all have said and done, it´s the inner that counts.....About everything :)









Have a great day all
Maarit

ps. I´m GONNA put some photos later :DDD
Now it´s cake-time!!!!!!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hey Maarit, Happy birthday again... I remember when I turned 30 and I hated every minute of it but by the time I turned 40, I was busy being a mama the second time around. I have loved my 40's. They are the absolute best, I grew more in my 40's than at any other time in my life. Enjoy them:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you Launna!!
    I felt just a same like you!! :))) I´m actually enjoying me more now than earlier :) And who knows... maybe i can be that too ;)))))

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)