maanantai 30. huhtikuuta 2012

telling with photos

So, my doc said that i have to take a break from writing, even one day... Couse my hand is hurting little too much. But if i tell you my thougs with photos, i´m not writing, exactly.. I cant stay away from here!! :DD So, here is my day, using photos...

Didnt had so much to do in that time..

And i think that is not gonna be fashion any time soon :DD

Moment of sweetness

Here i go again.....

Busy..

Sooo busy..

What a view!


And of course: love to live, live to life!!! ;)))

Have a great day,
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. Hahaha Maarit, that was awesome... you really made me smile, thank you:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. That is so true!!! I havent even been in Fb...and that is guite much...:D

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)