lauantai 21. huhtikuuta 2012

love to be alive

I do. I love that feeling, when i´m feeling sad.
I love that feeling, when i´m feeling bad.
I love, when it´s raining. I love when it´s shining.

I love, when i hear birds singing.
I  love, when it´s guiet.

I love when i feel happy.
I love when i feel like i´m in love.

 I love, when i´m alone.
I love when i cry.
I love when i laugh.

That one smile, love that.
I love, when i put my hands on mother natures ground.
I love when i put my hand´s to your skin.

I love everything and all above.
I love to be alive!







Rainy forest, love that.


Hope you all have a great day,
Maarit


6 kommenttia:

  1. É muito bom estar vivo!
    As sensações torna-se mais deliciosas quando vividas intensamente. Lindo!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Obrigado! (I hope that was right, in Português?)

      Loving and loving life is so great. Feeling it, is bigger than words :))))

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)