maanantai 2. huhtikuuta 2012

í´m not gonna take it!

We've got the right to choose and
there ain't no way we'll lose it
this is our life, this is our song
we'll fight the powers that be just,
don't pick our destiny 'cause
you don't know us, you don't belong!!!!


That´s from Twisted Sister´s great song: we´re not gonna take it. And it is so true.

I drove today, like fast and furious. I listened some great rock- songs. One thing is so sure, attitude is our power!

Some people can and most of all, will, moan about everything! I mean, if life is so bad, there is always (almost) another way.. but it needs WORK!!
And, that moaning is difficult to listen, if it´s like this: My ass is big.. I dont look good.. i cant eat, couse i´m gonna be fat..i dont have this or that..

Ok, this is a bit tough from me now, but! Really... i do know some peoples, who cant always eat, couse they dont have money for that.
They are happy for some left overs. And they dont have clothes to keep them warm.

That´s why i dont listen that kind of moaning.
How about we just one time praise, what we already have? Even its some small, but for you important?

I keep on writing, even somebody could say to me: are you grazy? What´s the point! Why dont you do some normal job. Normal? How we define normal? Is it defined by what most people do?

Why we have to be all same.. I have spoken about this earlier many times, and will continue, couse it is important. Not that, i just have to be different somehow. No. It is about acceptance of diversity. Take those who are bullied in school. You know, what i mean, i dont have to write it.

Woh, hard stuff today.. It´s just, i want to see those small things in life, that makes you happy. I saw today, and i realize, that all is good in my life.
There are bills to pay and so on, but nobody cant take away, what i have inside, and that fire keeps me still alive.

I hope, that more and more people can see that also in their life.

So, have a great day all,
Maarit







Ps. Stay hungry 4 life ;)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Your comment is my pleasure :)