torstai 26. huhtikuuta 2012

fire

I´m not a good girl gone bad
I´m the bad girl trying to be good

I can feel fire in my soul
I can feel it´s burning me
wanna free that energy
Wanna dance with desire
wanna get lost with lust

Dont try to stop me
I will burn you down
Just dance with me

Lets get free
Lets get wild

Lets just feel
feel what is pure fire inside of our soul
set that free

Feel the rhythm
dance.....
close your eyes
and let it go.


Tomorrow we can be good again
but tonight i wanna be me.

This is me.









Just a thouht ;)

Have a great day,
Maarit









2 kommenttia:

  1. Awesome Maarit, I know exactly how you feel, sometimes I feel like I am always trying to be good when it so fun to be bad... I am working on that, I want to have fun being good:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna, me too :) sort of like Balancing between ;D but having fun and being good is possible, sometimes that wild side is just so close...

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)