maanantai 30. huhtikuuta 2012

challenge

I´ve been challenged by great blogger Susanna. :) And i have to say, i feel so good to be one of five! So thanks again.

There are so many great blogs, and this is not a easy job!!! Belive me, i love soooo many blogs.

But i try...

Favourite five:





woh, was not easy, i think i have to start another blog also. so i can put more blogs here ;))



Here are the rules:

1.Thank the person who challenged you and link to his/her blog.
2. Choose your 5 favourite blogs (with under 200 readers) and tell it to them by leaving a comment to their blogs.
3. Copy and paste the reward to your blog.
4. Hope that people will continue this and choose their favourite five!


And of course...

Have  a great day all!!
Maarit











2 kommenttia:

  1. Thank you so much Maarit, I am so touched that I am one of you five top blogs. I love your blog too :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a delight!
    Maarit Thank you, I am among the five blogs you enjoy reading!
    I like you "Step sleepless nights reading those who visit me, because I like to return the visits. Thank you for liking my writing!

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)