torstai 9. helmikuuta 2012

perfect day

At least the weather is! It´s amazine, how much influence the weather have Even i´m not such a zippy or my problems are not gone, this weather made me feel so good fo after a long time. I mean, how can anyone be sad out there?? Well, of coure some can, but.. for a while, look at these pictures :)
Those dont take your problems away, but maybe.. just make you think something else for a sec..



Great rock--> Peer Gunt!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChgEwydf6eE

Both so were so great gigs, and i listened these today while i was driving, wow! Great feeling!!! Me and my car just flew ;)

After that came reality again.. well, that´s another story.. More about that later!!



I think that i have to eat something
so have nice day all,

Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. Nothing like nature to help you forget your problems.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I´m so glad, that you like. I agree, nature is the best healer :)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)