tiistai 14. helmikuuta 2012

Dream


I promised to share my dream here, so here it is: I see my self in Paris, in small cafe. I smile, it´s spring. I can smell some roses around me. I drink my coffee latte and see people around me, laughing and talking with each others. Sun is shining, warming up the air. I smile back to sun. Thera are these buskers, playing so beautifully.

My first book just came out and i´m writing my second.  My calendar is guite fyll of meetings, not too full ;) I live in America, but i travel a lot, behalf of my work. I´m able to see so much coutries, and meet so much new peolpe.

My phone rings, and friend of mine is asking to see me and to go some shopping later..
My dear and home in US is calling soon..




So, there it is, my dream..And i´m gonna have it ;) Some day...













           * Happy Valentine´s day *






Have a great day,

Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Read this over and over. It will happen if you believe it. What a wonderful dream too!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Peggy, for encouragement. I really going to keep that dream and go for it :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)